Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rain?

Fishbonker

Life Member
Been watchin the radar all night and it looks like most everybody south of I80 got at least a taste of precip. Still may be a hole around Leon and a little west though.

The 'Bonker

SE IA has been missed by rain all month. It is getting frustrating because everytime I look at the radar when rain is predicted, it is north south west and east of us.
confused.gif

I had some the other day but was really glad I had not clipped the nurse rye cover off the clover. Clover didn't look nearly as good where the rye was really thin.

Unfortunatly with all this rain my neck of the woods hasn't got enough to even settle the dust. Every time it shows up on the radar it either disipates before getting to us or spits and goes around us. I noticed last night that the crops are even starting to show it. Looking a little wilty.

I hope you guys get some, I even read about Iowa's drought in my dad's farming magazine. They're claiming corn and soybean production will be down unless you guys get some soon, I wish you luck.

I'm kind of in a dry hole at my place right now, nothing for almost 2 weeks yet everywhere around gets ounded every couple days.
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Ryan, I didnt realize it blew that hard. How much rain did you get there?

[/ QUOTE ]
right an an 1".

[ QUOTE ]
Rain? What's that?

I've watched the radar "dance" around us since the 15th of May...
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

and it really stinks!
frown.gif

we got a quick dab about 1:00 a.m. at home but not even that in davis co...

all the radar does is get my hopes up one more time
confused.gif

Hey Rudd...

Are you spraying your trees now too??
grin.gif
Why don't you just rent a bulldozer and get it over with?
laugh.gif

No rain here in Page county since the middle of May. Everything around here is drier than a popcorn fart.
frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Rudd...

Are you spraying your trees now too??
grin.gif
Why don't you just rent a bulldozer and get it over with?
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

there's a great idea.....I could sell the weed eater then. If you only knew the destruction that is going through my mind right now. I have a few others that need to go.

[ QUOTE ]
Everything around here is drier than a popcorn fart.
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Looking at the radar screen this morning...reminds me of an old girlfriend...looked good coming in on the "Radar"...looked like a sure bet...my lucky day...but never did get any (rain)
grin.gif

The rain report from Mystic is 1.75" and that was at noon today. That is .5" less what they have got for May and June combined. Last i heard we had 1.75" here in Mt. Pleasant this morning. I'll have to see what the rain gauge says when I get home from work.

Top Bottom