Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Randy Moss is back home!!!!

Booner

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D It's official, Randy Moss is back in Minnesota, time to break out the old throwback Randy Moss Jersey for Monday night when they spank the Jets.

The Patriots will do anything to see the Jets get beat.Even trading their best player to a team that plays the Jets the next week.

WHO CARES!!!!

picture.php

:drink1:

x0nspe.jpg

Lambeau Field sure does love him, can't wait for moss and the Vikes to SPANK the pack 3 times again this year. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

They still don't stand a chance againt the Pack. He was kept under control by Bellicheck but now that he's back in purple the cat is outta the bag. I would guess fines will start accumulating immediately.

Thomas, did you catch the Bears/Pack game per chance?

By the way, when u gunna pay up from last years bet?

Thomas, did you catch the Bears/Pack game per chance?

By the way, when u gunna pay up from last years bet?

Ya, I know....

Fortunately, I just found that stupid Vikes helmet with the braids.... so with the first kill, I will pay up....

and we are NOT talking about the bears game.... SHut it!
:thrwrck:

Back like a bad rash. I guess you get what you pay for... a third round draft pick.

The guy is a scourge on any team. What a wasted talent.

Dang, Iowa1 from Minnesota and your not happy? Your crazy if you think just having a deep ball threat like him on the field won't make a difference. Sydney Rice will be back here in a couple weeks so even if all Moss does is draw attention to himself it frees up our talented running back and don't forget Harvin underneath. Having Moss just put the Vikings back in contention for a title.

Moss

If Randy Moss plays hard and Favre can make throws to him, look out.

Look at the offense now---

Moss (HOF)
Favre (HOF)
A Peterson (should be future HOF)

Harvin
Sidney Rice (when he comes back)

Could be tough to defend:way:

I would really be unhappy except I am not a vikings fan!

I'm serious, this guy does more harm to the team he is on than his talent does good for them. Every wonder why evey team just dumps him after a while? They just get fed up and decide his talent isn't worth the headaches and bad vibes. His teammates HATE him.

Just watch.

(by the way, I am not "from" Minnesota, I'm from Iowa. Just happen to be living in MN right now.)

50 TDs in 52 games with the Patriots is wasted talent? The only reason it was wasted is because he wasn't thrown to enough this year.He had 9 catches and 3 TDs this year.Moss makes any team better.Harvin,Shancoe and Peterson all will have better seasons now with Moss on the team and having to be double teamed.

Nice move by the Vikes. Not much to lose giving up a 3rd for him. I wish Teddy T would make some moves, specifically to fill the void at RB. Unfortunately that is not his MO.

I'm just glad we'll be seeing the 2010 version of Favre to Moss and not the 2002 version :) Go Pack.

Top Bottom