Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Range Finders??

I bought my son a Nikon and he is very happy with it. I use a Leica LRF 800 RangeMaster and I think it is sweet. Great optics.

I too have been looking at rangefinders. I looked at the Nikon 440, Nikon Monarch 800 and the Bushnell Scout. Of these three, I'm going with the Monarch.

My brother has the Leica LRF 800 and it's very nice. The nice thing about the Leica is the readouts are red which really show up in low light conditions. It's pricey though at $500.

Phantom

I'm still lugging around my old Bushnell "compact" 600. Not so compact by todays standards but it has held up really well. Its been dropped, banged, and left out in the rain and it keeps on ticking flawlessly. I use that thing all the time and I think I'm only on the 3rd battery in 5 or 6 years.
I would like to get a smaller one though just to free up space in the pack.

got a nikon 440 for christmas. have been using it when i target practice. i have no complaints and i really like the compact size. it fits in one hand easily and doesn't take up much room in my pack.

Top Bottom