Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

rangefinders

killer buck

Im thinking about getting a range finder but i dont want to spend very much money i was looking at getting Bushnell Yardage Pro® Sport 450 rangefinder, its the cheapest one i could find or i am going to get the Nikon Prostaff 440 Rangefinder. Which one do you think is better? can these measure angle from a deer stand? or is there a better deal out there?

I got the bushnell works good for bow hunting. It doesn't seem to pick stuff up very well at longer distances if they are smaller like a deer.

I'm using a 440 and I really like it. I would look at the new 550 should be real close to the same price but it's the newer version of the 440.

The cheaper ones do not adjust for angle. The best all around deal for archery is the Nikon Archer's Choice at $245

I have the bushnell yardage pro, and I am very pleased with it. It doesn't do good past 250 yards, but I don't shoot that far anyway. For bow hunting, it is a very reasonable priced range finder.

Nikon 440
thumbsup.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: risto</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I see Scheel's have the 440 for $169.99.

Is that a pretty good deal or should I buy the 550?

</div></div>

That is a good deal, I think they're normally 2 bills.

We have a Nikon 440 here at work that I confiscate every year for deer season, it works great and I highly recommend it over a Bushnell.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The cheaper ones do not adjust for angle</div></div>

latest, greatest new scam in archery...unless you are hunting in mountains

Dangit you guys just talked me into it. I've been threatening to get one for a couple years. It's off to Scheels for a 440.
driving2.gif

Top Bottom