Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rattling

Bearcat

Too early to rattle? What do you think? Anyone tried yet? Always a mystery to me as to when to begin.

I've had a few pictures on trail cams of bucks sparring, I think I'm gonna give it a try this weekend and see what happens

Had two bucks (2.5 y.o 8 and a 3.5 y.o 10) going at it in front of me last night. That brought one other small buck in, but i still think its too early.

I had a two bucks sparring about 30 yards away from me for about 45 minutes this morning. The racket didn't bring anything else in. Some light rattling might peak some curiosity but still pretty early.

I checked one of my cameras last night and had two 3.5 yr olds sparring pretty good. I still think its about 15 days or so before you can represent a major buck fight. Tickling them together though can't hurt!

If you do I wouldn't go with the all out war fight. Some light horn tickling this time of year isn't a bad idea.

Kratz

I've been waiting for this thread I've been thinking about trying it as I have lots of pictures of bucks sparring. I'm going to try it this weekend.

Top Bottom