Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Re-charging Scent-loc?

Maggs

Just curious how everyone re-charges their suits. I read once on a forum that the temp. has to reach a certain point and normal clothes dryers don't get that hot. What does everyone do? Maggs.

Hey Limb Chicken, Either you and I are the only one's who wear it or else nobody bothers to re-charge their suits. Did you ever hear anything about a minimum temperature needed to effectively re-activate the charcoal? Maggs.

Just got in, found a another dandy buck, to dark for a good pic...

Anyway, I have 3 sets. I always recharge mine in the dryer at the hottest setting I can. My favorite pair are a pair of bibs with coat and head cover, I wear them early fall.

TLH

Dryer here also, works like a champ.

Limb Chicken - sorry I havn't said anything about them arrows as of late, but our field season has been BUSY!! We got to shock some dooziefull streams this past week...nice pristine streams...meandering through some primetime cow habitat. Nothing like knee deep bottom muck to make you love Iowa streams. Anyway, let me know on those arrows if you get time. Thanks.

Top Bottom