Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ready for daylight

John Hunter

Been getting regular pix of these two and here soon I am hoping they start moving more in daylight.

Pond5.jpg

Pond3.jpg

Pond1.jpg

Odd question, but is the one missing his left eye? It seems strange that his left eye wouldn't be 'glowing' in either pic.
Nice deer by the way & thanks for sharing!

In a couple weeks those boys will be cruising during daylight hours. Both of them look to be 3 1/2 year olds. In my experience they are the most eager to breed. Just be patient, and play the wind if those are your target bucks.

he could be or he could be blind and when deer are blind their eye will foggy and not glo....ive got a big boy that is blind in one eye.

In a couple weeks those boys will be cruising during daylight hours. Both of them look to be 3 1/2 year olds. In my experience they are the most eager to breed. Just be patient, and play the wind if those are your target bucks.

agreed look like 3.5 twins

The one that looks blind is a ten point who is getting a pass from me. However the eight was a three year old last year and he should be a four year old this year. I believe the two deer are brothers but u can't be sure till u shoot both and check their DNA :). In that area the only deer I'll shoot will be the eight.

Hope u all have a great year! :)

Top Bottom