Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

realtree videos

muddy

Anybody out there have the Realtree hunting DVD's? If so are they worth the xtra $$$? I just remember hearing that they cut 18 hunts out of the series and was wondering if they had xtra hunts in the special featuers section. Thanks in advance.

Muddy,
I own a few including Monster Bucks 10 and not a big fan of them. They arent bad but the cast gets on my nerves. I tend to prefer Primetime or Drury Outdoors videos. The Monster Bucks 10 double cassette has too many non hunting scenes for my taste. They do a few skits and it's just something I'm not interested in. In my opinion, not worth the money.

BT

Ok, I'll admit that I have a few hunting videos on DVD. I kept saying I wasn't getting a DVD play till they started putting hunting videos on DVD. Low and behold this last spring that what they did so I didn't have any more excuses.

I like the DVDs it easy to skip around on them and watch the hunts that you like. I don't think I paid any extra for the Realtree DVDs. I can’t remember where I got them but it was for the same price as the video?

The DVD player is great but looks sort of funny since I refuse too buy a new TV. Not quite a home theatre?

Not much of a fan of Realtree, thought I liked Drury until I bought Dreamseason #5, that was a waste of fifteen bucks. Primetime is still my favorite by far.
CRITRGITR

Thanks for the replies but all I want to know is if there are any extra hunts or anything worthwhile in the DVD's for realtree. Otherwise I'll just get them on VHS.

I have both volumes of the team realtrees monster bucks 10th anneversery, and there are not extra hunt, in comes with commentary, behind the scenes, and candid shots. I think that the dvd is worth the extra bucks because the quality is just a lot better, more clear and sound better, so i would go with it, its only like 3 dollars more

I do like the crew of team real tree though

Thanks bowhunter84, that's the info I was looking for. I think I'll just go for the VHS and save myself a few bucks. I prefer the Drury videos but Vol 1 of REaltree this year was pretty amusing, I getta kick outta Jeff Foxxworthy every time!

Top Bottom