Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rear truck window deer scene

Looks pretty sweet. I've seen similar thing on trucks. Don't know about the legality but I'm pretty sure its still legal to black out a rear window with tint so I would imagine covering the back window with something like that would be no different. May be worth a call to the local PD though.

I'm sure its legal. I see trucks everyday with back window covers like that, not deer, just all kinds of things. You can see out from the inside. Then again I may be wrong, I use to have a John Deere front license plate and got a$70 dollar ticket one day after having it for like 3 years, dumb cop, I though it was legal, I see those everyday too.

As I was told by a cop ( my work car had tint on the front windows when I bought it) it does not matter how dark the windows are, as long as they are not the windshield, driver window, or passenger window. Also all of the back window scenes I have laid my eyes on you can see out fairly easily.

Ya you can do anyting you want to your back window, i had the mossy oak window thing on my old pickup, it was just all camo and said mossy oak in the middle. i could see through from the inside fairly well, and it looked pretty cool on the outide,

Yeah,I just ordered the same one for my 2012 f-150 had one on my old truck,they look good & you can see through them from inside the truck,when it is raining it can be kind of hard to see though.
picture.php

That looks nice, mine is a new to me 2009 F150 Supercab 4x4 in white. May have to dress it up some like yours after I do running boards and some A/T type tires

QUOTE=bradley;483725]Yeah,I just ordered the same one for my 2012 f-150 had one on my old truck,they look good & you can see through them from inside the truck,when it is raining it can be kind of hard to see though.
picture.php
[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom