Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

reconyx covert IR

I have used Moultre’s, Leaf River‘s, Predator‘s, Bushnell‘s, Recons, and Reconyx. The Reconyx is by FAR the best of the bunch. I have 2 rc55's and a rc60 out right now, nothing gets by them. the rc60 flash range is about 50' although they only claim 35'. Battery life is outstanding I have around 9500 pic so far on this set of batteries and still at 60% life.
In short they are well worth the money.

I've got the new R60 model and it is by far the best camera I have ever used! I will be getting more as funds allow...

Funds you said a mouthful there. I have trouble dropping $600 on a toy. I've spent more on other things though I guess.
Is it really covert as they say? I would imagine that deer would pick up on something. They sound great in the adds it's nice to see real people brag them up. Maybe I'll put it on my christmas list.

My cousin is using them and the only downfall I see is you have to buy a memory card that is the size of a credit card b/c reconyx made it so they're not compatible with standard SD cards.

I don't even own a $600 video camera, I certainly wouldn't be putting up a $600 trail cam. You'd be better off to spend $600 on three moultrie infrareds... I got some pictures from a buddy the other day that uses the moultrie I4 and the pictures and videos are very nice.

The pictures my cousin showed me from the Reconyx were pretty sweet, but I couldn't justify spending that much when I know I could get three times the product elsewhere with pretty much the same thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowstring</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Funds you said a mouthful there. I have trouble dropping $600 on a toy. </div></div>

You and me both! Then I'd be paranoid that some low life would walk off with it. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Top Bottom