Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Record Alberta Buck

I am pretty sure they do them like the hog hunts up there. 10 inch bowie and stab them while the dogs hold them.

Spose he spined him and went crazy stabbing it or what are all those holes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

That dude looks really stoned...

"Like wow man, check out this narly buck I shot today!"

</div></div>

Kent, I think that would have been a California deer! </div></div>

haha read my mind doubleA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Massive Canadian Giant!

</div></div> Bwhahahahahaha......... I was thinking the same thing Ghost. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif It is a monster, picture enhancement or not!

That thing is a giant. I know if I shot something like that I probably would be a case deep in the Miller High Life and would probably be passed out in the snow right next to giant. And my hunting party would leave me there all night.

Puff puff give.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Massive Canadian Giant!

</div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

200K yeah right! If I got offered that much I'd just get it mounted, sit back and wait until someone offered me a million bucks...if that was ever the case.

Dang... That buck is big. He is trying to make it look bigger than it is. But its still a pig.

Kinda reminds me of "Heavy Duty." Heavy Duty was/is another big Alberta buck. There is some footage of the Heavy Duty on the Big Buck Magazine website.

Dean

I am new here guys so all this is new to me. What did he score, his tines do not look all that tall just wondering.

A guy I know shot a giant main frame 4x4 with some trash up there last week that will make the news shortly.
Went 200 gross and nets 184 as a 4x4, monster buck in deed.
He guides for big rack adventures north of Edmonton.
I'll post pics when I get them.

Top Bottom