Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Record?

I got a pic of a big one shot by Dorchester, but I never counted points. Looked like a main frame 10 with a deep split g2 on one side. Matching droptines around a foot long.

I'm not sure if this is the deer your talkin about?? Bow kill this past week in Northeast Iowa.
29 pts and green scored at 258. I recieved 4 different pictures of it and talked to a good friend who said its his Moms 1st cousin.

picture.php

I saw the same picture this week and my co worker told me it was her cousin's husband. She told me his name so I wouldn't think she was lying about it but you never know

Being told that maybe this is bogus or at least the location of the hunt is. Got to believe if this deer was shot around Dorchester, I or someone else up here would have heard about it. Maybe not though...

Last edited:
On Friday night someone told me the second buck was shot near Highlandville, which is fairly close to Dorchester as the crow flies. Don't know if there's any truth to it or not.

-Longspurs-

Im not saying it isnt possible. But a deer like either of those two gets shot around here, going to hear about it. I think both are from a different area.

Not positive on the score but I think it was rumored to be around 240.From what I read on other websites its 100% wild free range buck from Ohio.It was all over the internet awhile ago.

Just google giant Ohio buck 2013 and the story and pictures from outdoor life come right up.

Top Bottom