Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Recover stolen equipment ?

I am sure this is probably a waste of time, but I have had several Moultrie d-55 cameras ( grey and run on 6 c batteries ) and 3 treestands ( Remington 30-06) along with about 12 gorrilla style sticks stolen over about a 9 square mile area in sw iowa over the past months. It started last year during shotgun season and I am getting tired of it. I know that locks and cables would help, but theives are theives and they will just cut them. If anyone has any info, or knows of some that are "4 sale" in my area, I would love to try and track down the bastard (s). I find other peoples stuff in the woods all the time, and I don't bother it, so it really gets on my nerves when my stuff keep dissappearing. Thanks for reading. And if my theif happens to be reading this , QUIT STEALING MY STUFF ! I have figured out a few other ways to watch the properties and also have several landowners willing to press charges against your sorry a** when we catch you !:mad:

Top Bottom