Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Reflex Buckskin

I shot one of these at work the other day as we just got them in. I honestly like the bow quite a bit. It's smooth, fast, & easy to shoot. The only "bad" thing about it is very easy to correct. They are extremely loud but some limbsavers and string leeches would take care of that and you're in business!! Good luck with your decision.

I like this bow. Machined aluminum riser w/ Deer tracks cut out of the riser. 34" axle to axle and a 7.25" Brace height makes it a great hunter. For the money the Reflex is a great bow. Call it a Hoyt. One thing I think is better than the Hoyt's are the thicker grips on the Reflex's. Cam and a half is second to none.

The comment on noise is right on. They sound like a screen door closing. Odd thing is, by the time you put the string leaches and limb savers on, you could buy a dynatec from hoyt and have the nicer tec riser. Just something to think about.

Djhunter

Ps, the "Shockblocker" stabilizer takes the tuning fork vibrations out of your hand fairly well.
wall.gif

Top Bottom