Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

registering your deer

Pupster

Since quite a few deer have been harvested now I was wondering how the new 24hr check in procces works. How have your experiences been?

Pupster

With my son's youth deer, it took about 30 seconds start to finish. We did it on-line, but it can also be done over the phone. Seems like a good system.

It's really not a problem. Just remember to get the number called in before you drop off the deer to a locker. I had shot one and dropped it off, then realized I needed the 9 digit number to report the deer.

So. If you miss the 24 hour deadline, does that make you a criminal? If you miss the 24 hour deadline and call, do they still count it? I forgot all about it with the youth season deer until tuesday, two days late.

[ QUOTE ]
So. If you miss the 24 hour deadline, does that make you a criminal? If you miss the 24 hour deadline and call, do they still count it? I forgot all about it with the youth season deer until tuesday, two days late.

[/ QUOTE ]

A little less time screwing around with your avatar and a little more time paying attention there Mouse.
grin.gif

Top Bottom