Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

REQUEST!!! NEED A RAVIN CROSSBOW! Charity!!!!

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
K guys - random request…. Anyone know of anyone willing to part with a Ravin crossbow? Or even sell one cheap. ?!?! This is for a VERY GOOD CAUSE!!!!! I assure u!!!!!!! :) ;). This will NOT disappoint!!!!!!!!! I am trying to locate one. I can say this in addition…. It won’t actually be used. Ever. Or sold or used to shoot a deer. I’ll leave it at that. Any help appreciated!!!!!

Ok- here’s context…..
I (& many others) support crossbows for elderly, disabled & during late ML season.
What I do NOT support is, RAVIN CROSSBOWS paying lobbyists & politicians to change the archery season to include them without the support of the hunters. & in a state with crowded archery access & a state where the #1 reason new hunters quit is lack of access to quality land.
I don’t support a company out of NY buying our state off for about $250k of their spending so they can make a couple million bucks. Exploiting our state - ONLY FOR $ - with no regard for the ramifications to the resource & hunters.
I own a crossbow- bought it for my disabled nephew to use. I am not anti-crossbow what so ever. I’m simply “anti-exploitation” & anti-Ravin with what they are doing to these states. My crossbow isn’t a Ravin so I’d like to find a Ravin.

This make any better sense?

He gonna blow it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SPECULATION!!!!!!! :). Maybe I’m starting a “crossbow museum”?!?!? Maybe I’m trying to refine existing products so I can start a NEW CROSSBOW COMPANY?!?!! One that out of the box can take a deer’s eyeball out at 200 yards!!!!

All speculation!!!! ;)

SPECULATION!!!!!!! :). Maybe I’m starting a “crossbow museum”?!?!? Maybe I’m trying to refine existing products so I can start a NEW CROSSBOW COMPANY?!?!! One that out of the box can take a deer’s eyeball out at 200 yards!!!!

All speculation!!!! ;)

Let me rephrase. He sending it to Kid Rock so he can blow it up like a Bud Light! . Speculation of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to piggyback on Skip's thread here and request 2 Ravin crossbows, for 'charity'. One for Skip, and one for my daughter, who just recently changed her name to Charity, unbeknownst to her...

Top Bottom