Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Request

dtk913

I am the owner of Step Ahead Outdoor Solutions, which is the home of the Non-Typical Whitetail Journal. If you visit the IW site much I am sure you have seen our ad. This was the first hunting season that our online journal has been available. I was happy with how things went, being the first year with a product that is new to the hunting industry. There really isn't anything like it out there.

Now for my request, I am looking for feedback. I would like to know what you guys think of a product like this. Some of you have used it, some have tried the demo version on the site and I know alot of others have looked at the site from the IW site (Google Analyitics).

From the guys who have used it, what did you like and what didn't you like. What improvements could/should be made. From the guys who checked out the site but decided not to use it, what kept you from trying it out. I am looking for any help you can give. This is not something I plan on doing for a living, this journal started out of a need to better manage our land. After using it for a couple of years we decided that maybe other people would like to use it and that we could even help each other out by allowing others to learn from what each of us observe.

You can post your comments here or PM me. Thanks in advance. The Non-Typical Whitetail Journal is made for hunters like the people on this site. I look forward to hearing your comments. If you haven't taken the time to check it out take a couple of minutes and do it. It is a great resource for whitetail hunters.

Top Bottom