Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Response from Senator David Miller

dbltree

Super Moderator
Senator Miller responded to my email indicating he would not support SF-2021 or any further changes to the NR tag quota.
I appreciated the fact that he replied and hopefully this is an indication that he supports the "little guy" and not "big money interests"
waytogo.gif

I also recieved a reply from Rep. John Whitaker who said "at this time he doubted he would support an increase in NR tags".
Never ever would be better, but I'll take it as a positive response and again, the fact that he replied is a big plus in my book!

And Bill Clinton said he never had sexual relations with that woman! Whoever feeds them political contributions, or pay for play as it's called in the golden dome.

I have a general mistrust of politicians and I have learned to take things with a grain of salt. In this case however I will have to take them at thier word until they prove otherwise. I don't expect anyone political or otherwise to agree with all my views, but in this case 'big money" can't buy my/our votes if they decide not to support the average sportsmen on this issue.
I do find it somewhat disheartening to see while we have so much at stake, the very future of deer hunting in Iowa...for thousands of hunters and only a few hundred even care to read the responses...yet over 3000 have viewed the situation in SW Iowa...go figure?
confused.gif

Top Bottom