Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

reviews

elscott11

PMA Member
Are there any good websites that give you reviews on new trail cams? Looking to buy couple more cams this year.

Today I put one of the 2011 Bushnell "No Glow" Trophy Cams out. Will be checking it in a week or so and switching it to picture mode. Hopefully I will have some good videos to share. Been keeping tabs on chasingame.com and everybody seems to really be liking the 2011 Bushnells.

I'm mainly curious to see the difference between the no glow and regular ir cams. Time will tell but from what I've read/heard critters just don't know it's there. I'm thinking that will be the ticket in some places I'm afraid of spooking wise old bucks.:way:

Today I put one of the 2011 Bushnell "No Glow" Trophy Cams out. Will be checking it in a week or so and switching it to picture mode. Hopefully I will have some good videos to share. Been keeping tabs on chasingame.com and everybody seems to really be liking the 2011 Bushnells.

I'm mainly curious to see the difference between the no glow and regular ir cams. Time will tell but from what I've read/heard critters just don't know it's there. I'm thinking that will be the ticket in some places I'm afraid of spooking wise old bucks.:way:

Hey Justin, i'm also looking at the Bushnell No/Low Glow cameras. Let me know how you like them, especially on night pics. If they are as good as the members on ChasingGame say they are, i'll be picking up several.

Hey Justin, i'm also looking at the Bushnell No/Low Glow cameras. Let me know how you like them, especially on night pics. If they are as good as the members on ChasingGame say they are, i'll be picking up several.

Will do it's in the woods now. So far I'm impressed. They seem to be a little more solid than the other Bushnell's. I like the new battery compartment. They are a bit bigger than the IR Bushnell's because they can take 12 AA's. Also the one I'm trying out is the one without the viewing screen. As this will be my bigger seller.

just had a buddy get his new no glow Bushnell in the mail about a week ago. It took great day time pics but all the night pics were very blurry while the object was moving (more blurry than normally in comparison to other cams). He did a test run at his house the first two days with it and ended up sending it back because the lack of quality in the night pics. Hope it was just that cam.

Top Bottom