Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

RFK Jr on Joe Rogan re atrazine….

Rous14

PMA Member
….anybody happen to catch where he talks about some study that was done (maybe back in 2010 I think?) where something like 7 male frogs were placed in a tank and slowly exposed to atrazine and all 7 turned in to female frogs and I think a couple even produced eggs. Thought it was quite interesting. No idea what “the other side of the coin” is but I’m guessing there is one. He was essentially drawing a parallel to that chemical among others that we use in ag and other industries today as contributing to the gender dysphoria/increase in trans people etc…..Disclaimer: I can’t seem to find it on YouTube to link it and to re listen as to make sure I was repeating it correctly so I could certainly be off on a detail or two.

Possible I suppose but wouldn’t the dysphoria be more pronounced in the rural areas where there is more exposure vs the urban areas. Or maybe that’s just where they congregate more.

Yes- there’s studies on atrazine that changes frog sex & makes them both sexes.
Atrazine use has declined a “good bit” since other herbicides have taken its place, lower rates used & legal limits been in effect for decades now.
If I were drinking well water - I probably would want it tested.
Lot of nasty stuff out there- I can’t keep track of it all. RFK does some great work on environmental issues. Massive polluters, farmers or corporations absolutely should face consequences. Big corporations are by far and away the biggest offenders. RFK was involved in lawsuits against glyphosate & won several of those cases. I don’t feel like I truly know the dangers of Gly, etc but I am reducing use & exposure. At the same time- again, who can keep track of all the harmful things out there?!?!?! I am not advocating being around harmful things- quite the opposite - but- ain’t gonna live forever either.
That podcast is on Spotify - within the last month or so.

Yes- there’s studies on atrazine that changes frog sex & makes them both sexes.
Atrazine use has declined a “good bit” since other herbicides have taken its place, lower rates used & legal limits been in effect for decades now.
If I were drinking well water - I probably would want it tested.
Lot of nasty stuff out there- I can’t keep track of it all. RFK does some great work on environmental issues. Massive polluters, farmers or corporations absolutely should face consequences. Big corporations are by far and away the biggest offenders. RFK was involved in lawsuits against glyphosate & won several of those cases. I don’t feel like I truly know the dangers of Gly, etc but I am reducing use & exposure. At the same time- again, who can keep track of all the harmful things out there?!?!?! I am not advocating being around harmful things- quite the opposite - but- ain’t gonna live forever either.
That podcast is on Spotify - within the last month or so.
Pretty much sums up my approach to the topic as well.
The one thing I’ve always wondered on the gly debate when my wife and I get on the topic is that it sure seems like most farmers I know live past the average life expectancy. Purely anecdotal and I have no data but that’s my perception anyway. Wouldn’t it seem like the folks that are around it and using it every day would be experiencing a much higher health issue/cancer rate than the rest of the general public?

The one thing I’ve always wondered on the gly debate when my wife and I get on the topic is that it sure seems like most farmers I know live past the average life expectancy. Purely anecdotal and I have no data but that’s my perception anyway. Wouldn’t it seem like the folks that are around it and using it every day would be experiencing a much higher health issue/cancer rate than the rest of the general public?
Agree. The guy who won the lawsuit had it in concentrate form drenched on his skin daily. Even at that- how many people have those issues? I don’t know the answer. Is gly good for us? I’m sure not. Is it extremely toxic - I don’t believe it is but I sure don’t want to over expose myself to it. Could it cause health issues? Probably & everyone should evaluate that. “Occasional food plotter” - probably non issue. People eating wheat that’s been drenched in gly at harvest - that could possibly be the most concerning use of it.

I've known way too many farmers who have died of cancer and MS type diseases in the last 10 years. It's enough that I start to wonder. I also know many that have remained healthy.
I don't know but I definitely treat chemicals with more respect than I used to.

Eyes will be opened and minds changed when you venture down this rabbit hole.

People are all different and some have predispositions to being harmed by certain chemicals where others aren't as much.

The combination of chemicals and environmental pollutants is the real killer.

Inner city kids who eat processed foods, including gly drenched wheat products, and receive all of their recommended vaccinations, and don't exercise or breath the countryside air, etc., are absolutely hosed. They will be on multiple medications for their entire lives, just like big pharma wants.

Alex Jones famously said YEARS ago that "They're turning the frogs gay" and everyone laughed, called him a quack, nut job, conspiracy theorist, etc. etc. And he might be all those things. But the topic of this thread is what he was talking about. Sure, his delivery needs some work lol but like it or not, the guy has been right about a lot of stuff. He was screaming from the mountain tops years ago about child sex trafficking rings that the "elites" were heavily involved in. LONG before the Epstein stuff came out.

I don't agree with RFK Jr. on everything but I think his heart is in a good place. I like that he's trying to call into question the vaccination schedules for kids and the ever degrading health of people starting from an early age. It's not just one thing, never is, but that's not a bad place to start.

Eyes will be opened and minds changed when you venture down this rabbit hole.

People are all different and some have predispositions to being harmed by certain chemicals where others aren't as much.

The combination of chemicals and environmental pollutants is the real killer.

Inner city kids who eat processed foods, including gly drenched wheat products, and receive all of their recommended vaccinations, and don't exercise or breath the countryside air, etc., are absolutely hosed. They will be on multiple medications for their entire lives, just like big pharma wants.
Ya can't sell umbrellas if ya don't make it rain! Absolutely agree. A healthy and cured patient is a lost customer. Everyone would do themselves a big favor by eating better, getting some good exercise regularly, and avoiding the doc/pharmacy as much as possible.

Ya can't sell umbrellas if ya don't make it rain!
Right! If ya want to sell your solution, create the problem your solution is designed to solve.

My wife was one of the co-creators of ICI (Informed Choice Iowa) https://www.facebook.com/informedchoiceiowa/, because my 2nd son regressed to being non-verbal and experiencing 4 to 6 hour long fits of rage directly following one of his early rounds of vaccinations, so this discussion topic is near and dear to my heart. We went to the ends of the earth to heal him, and I'm happy to say that he's a pretty normal teenager today.

RFK Jr has been a speaker at the annual ICI conference in the past. One of many fantastic speakers and presenters. The darn thing takes place right in the middle of rut, but it's worth going to.

Obsessed, my son is non verbal. We work with constantly, many programs, health interventions etc. I know every case is very unique, was there one or two things you did to turn the tables??

Obsessed, my son is non verbal. We work with constantly, many programs, health interventions etc. I know every case is very unique, was there one or two things you did to turn the tables??
Prayer, clean diet, homeopathy, no video games, very little screen time, tons of personal interactional time, hugs, bear hugs when he was in rages, reading out loud to, physical exercise outside, etc.

We threw the kitchen sink at it. I'll ask my wife if she can pinpoint one or two things that she thinks were the biggest bang for our buck, but I couldn't say myself.

My wife spearheaded most of our son's treatment. We started with one of the few child shrinks in town and he immediately prescribed like 5 different potent psych medications. They spun our son out even more than he was, and the shrink would stop and start meds on a whim. (Which is a horrible thing to do with psych meds by the way.) I put my foot down a few months into that nightmare and said no more. That fat ass pill pusher wasn't healing our son, he was killing him. When we quit, the shrink smugly told us that we'd be back. That our son would end up in a mental institution, prison, or dead if we didn't. Knowing how much my family was depending on me to provide, is the only thing that kept me from pounding that fat ass into an absolute puddle.

It took time for us to taper our son off of the meds, this is where my wife spent every waking minute researching and networking with people. She found a naturopathic Dr. in CA that was accepting new patients. Lots of homeopathic treatment and dietary changes were implemented. (There's truely a gut - brain connection that I never knew existed.) I was skeptical, but slowly, he came back to us. I had my doubts about homeopathy before, but I don't anymore. Our Dr stopped taking new patients soon after our son was admitted, because her practice was filled to capacity. We do know and are friends with another local homeopathic provider, but I don't know how versed she is with working with this. She's got a cure for just about anything else though. (BTW, Vitamin D, Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine absolutely worked wonders at curing covid in a matter of a day or two for everyone I know who took them. Big Pharma and MSM do not have your best interests at heart.)

Yes, every case is very unique. We consider ourselves VERY lucky to have gotten the results that we have, as quickly as we did.

Del Bigtree - https://thehighwire.com/ - is a fantastic resource to tap into. https://www.facebook.com/informedchoiceiowa/ is also a great local resource to tap into as well.

I only know a fraction of what my wife, and many of the other ICI members do about all of this. My main responsibility was to keep $ coming in so we could pay the bills while my wife spent it and burned the candle at both ends researching our next steps.

Thanks for the input. My wife is a Doc of Clinical Nutrition and has implemented the gut brain protocol which is helping. Did you go low carb or gluten free? Also can your wife tell me what homeopathic remedies she used. My wife will know them but is wondering what specifically you guys used. We too did the ivermectin cocktail during Covid. We agree, western medicine and big pharma is killing people. You have to be a self advocate. I appreciate your help!!!

• Deleted by Obsessed
  • Reason: Replacing.
Show…
Thanks for the input. My wife is a Doc of Clinical Nutrition and has implemented the gut brain protocol which is helping. Did you go low carb or gluten free? Also can your wife tell me what homeopathic remedies she used. My wife will know them but is wondering what specifically you guys used. We too did the ivermectin cocktail during Covid. We agree, western medicine and big pharma is killing people. You have to be a self advocate. I appreciate your help!!!
Response from my wife.

Our son struggled after his 15 month vaccines. He became non-verbal, and had both extreme behavior issues and health complications from this reaction. We tried everything from restrictive diets, discipline and/or positive training. Finally, we resorted to the recommendations and took him to a psychiatrist who pumped him full of drugs to sleep and different drugs to function during the day none of which had any resounding success only negative side effects. After a few months of these ineffective treatments at shocking dosages, we knew that we were only harming him more and wanted a different path. Answer to prayer was a homeopath who specialized in treating kids with ADHD with severe rage tendencies. After an extremely intense and lengthy consult, our Homeopath prescribed a remedy specific to him and the rages ceased. There were many intricate layers that we had to treat and heal one at a time, (like the layers of an onion). In total it was about an 8-9 year journey with some set-backs along the way but overwhelmingly a journey that we are grateful for in successfully treating him to a level of health and well-being that I never dreamed possible. If you know anything about homeopathy this is NOT like a catch all treatment in which anyone can copy another's prescription. Seeking a successful treatment plan requires individualized attention and care with a Homeopath that has years of experience and success.

Due to the highly customizable treatment program prescribed by our / your Dr, my wife refused to provide any of the homeopathy meds that we were prescribed.

Here's a shorter sweeter version of RFK Jr. speaking on MSM primetime:

He boldly straight up calls the FDA liars, which if they weren't they would sue the pants off of him for defamation. They won't because that would mean they would have to prove they're not liars in a court of law. Start at 10:25 if you want to skip to this particular segment.

The FDA is the tip of the spear, and when they're corrupt, everyone who follows their lead is corrupt by association, no matter what their intentions may be.

Top Bottom