Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Roadkill Report

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

GregBickal

My buddy from work hit this little button buck with his Chevy Malibu last night around 6pm on Center Point Road just North of Center Point Iowa. Dead on the spot, broken spine.

He called me right away, and we got the Sheriff out there to tag it. Its hanging in my garage now. Gave me a chance to try out my new electric cable hoist.

So how about posting your 2008 roadkill sightings on this thread. Post where you saw it to avoid duplication. Pictures optional..
roadkill.jpg

0+1 = 1

2 more fresh ones. Looks like they got hit last night. Both does. Interstate 380 by the Toddville Exit. One at Mile Marker 27 and one at MM28.

1 + 2 = 3

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why are we doing this again? </div></div>

lmao! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I can say one thing, I drove from Des moines to Arkansas today, and I saw probably 10 or so on 35 South in Iowa and once I got to missouri, I only saw 1 through out the whole stae a few miles south of the border. She must of got lost and comitted suicide once she realized where she was /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I drove from Burlington to Muscatine today and seen 5 doe and a decent 8 pointer dead. All of them were ate up and had been there a while. The 8 pointer was pretty decent i cant believe the rack was still on it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GregBickal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1 + 2 = 3 </div></div>

hey thanks, my college level math hasn't gotten quite that in depth yet. it'll be a bad day when it does /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LIV4RUT</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I only saw 1 through out the whole stae a few miles south of the border. She must of got lost and comitted suicide once she realized where she was /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Now thats funny!

Well, if you kept track of roadkill stats, and for some odd reason they were not statistically different pre-season to post-season, you could make the argument that herd numbers are not high /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Plus I would just like to see if the Roadkill report can beat the Harvest report... ha ha...

As for the math skills, I was just adding like they did in the harvest report.... Sorry guys.

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom