Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

rockriver lar-15 .223 A-4 midlength NEW

I have a brand new unfired rockriver LAR-15 .223 A-4 midlength flattop for sale with adjustable stock, I just put a brand new nikon p-223 BDC 600 scope on it with matching p-223 mount. Gun comes with one 30 round magazine and hard case it came with new.I purchased it and decided I do not need another one. must be transfered through a FFL dealer e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me for more info. $2600

Its worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. Muzzleloader didn't do any kind of injustice by selling high. Nobody is forced to buy anything from a classified.

gun

Its worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. Muzzleloader didn't do any kind of injustice by selling high. Nobody is forced to buy anything from a classified.

Thanks Lyon, and buckman just for your information . Look around and you'll find that everything AR related online has sky rocketed. If you can find one for a normal price let me know ill buy everyone of them, you wouldnt want to rip off a true sportsman would you?

Let me know how many you find and if you take paypal

Top Bottom