Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

roll call

Wish I was out.. the weather is absolutely perfect right now.. top that off with damp leaves to make a stealthy walk in.. good luck!

Cooter said:
You got married this time of year ....... are you crazy !!!!!!!!!

Gotta think outside the box a little man. I miss one weekend of deer hunting, ironically one of the worst weekends of bow season in my opinion and I get to spend the rest of oct & nov chasing bruisers. This way my typical habitats of hunting all weekend doesn't change and she gets used to it from the beginning. Plus my father in law is a big bowhunter so she grew up around it and doesn't mind anyway :D and my best stands wont have a soul in them until the last weekend of october since I was busy with wedding stuff

p.s. your not the first guy that's said that haha

Brett Morris said:
Gotta think outside the box a little man. I miss one weekend of deer hunting, ironically one of the worst weekends of bow season in my opinion and I get to spend the rest of oct & nov chasing bruisers. This way my typical habitats of hunting all weekend doesn't change and she gets used to it from the beginning. Plus my father in law is a big bowhunter so she grew up around it and doesn't mind anyway :D and my best stands wont have a soul in them until the last weekend of october since I was busy with wedding stuff

p.s. your not the first guy that's said that haha

Just giving you some chit hope your having a good time. Don't get too sunburnt and not be able to draw your bow back when you get back:way:

Top Bottom