rubber boot question

teeroy

Life Member
been thinking about getting a pair of rubber boots. growing up on the farm, i always had trouble with rubber boots. if my feet sweat, or if they got any water inside, they were almost IMPOSSIBLE to get off. anybody have that problem with the new style rubber boots? anybody get their feet wet an have NO trouble getting the rubber boots off? does anyone have the rubber boots with the side zip? is the zipper strong enough to hold up year after year?

what brand and model do you use/like?

I like La Cross rubber boots but I buy them 1 size bigger than I normally wear.

I know what your talking about, nothing worse than needing to linebackers to help get your boots off! I bought a pair of Muck boots last year & love them, easy on & off. Even though they are not rubber all the way up I have had good luck not having my trail detected.

I bought the Scheels Outfitter brand boots this year. They are impossible to get off when my feet are wet. Last year I actualy ripped a pair of Alpha boots in half trying to get them off. The alpha boots were actually pretty good at 1st, but after a seaon on em the insides began to come apart and thats when they became hard to get off. The scheels boots would be great if they didnt get so narrow right above the heal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hillrunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bought the Scheels Outfitter brand boots this year. They are impossible to get off when my feet are wet. Last year I actualy ripped a pair of Alpha boots in half trying to get them off. The alpha boots were actually pretty good at 1st, but after a seaon on em the insides began to come apart and thats when they became hard to get off. The scheels boots would be great if they didnt get so narrow right above the heal. </div></div>

I have rip two pair of Alpha Burlys this season. I think I am done with rubber. A good tie on is way best in a tree anyway.

any rubber boots i've ever worn always "KA-LUMP" as i'm walking along, annoys the pi$$ out of me.

large fan of danner boots and a liberal amount of ghost scent spray.

that being said, i do have some alpha burly's that i have used for the past 6 years or more.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any rubber boots i've ever worn always "KA-LUMP" as i'm walking along, annoys the pi$$ out of me. </div></div>

thats cause your a klutz muddy....tread lightly, pick up your feet......

(Sinister Laughing)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any rubber boots i've ever worn always "KA-LUMP" as i'm walking along, annoys the pi$$ out of me. </div></div>

thats cause your a klutz muddy....tread lightly, pick up your feet......

(Sinister Laughing) </div></div>

oh yeah? yeah?

least i don't have one eyebrow mr porkchop

O RLY???????

Well your mom doesnt seem to mind........

(Sinister Laughing)

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">have fun spending the rut learning how to change diapers. </div></div>

Ouch! Sorry Thomas.. Point goes to Muddy!

thomas loves it, as he says " it's just one more chapter in the book of 'how the world $hit$ on tha4' "

granted, i'd trade the next dozen ruts for his luck in obtaining a kid.

no thomas, that's not an offer.

ok, ok......ill take that.......
i may have a mono brow.....but You are ugly and i can shave off the monobrow......... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I AM going to publish a book with that title on it.....

cuz its true.....

and no muddy, im not going to let you sire my next child.....

you can't use the same comeback twice in the same month... you already used the "you are ugly blah blah blah" thing.

me sire a child? not without modern medicine dude...

Back