Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rubline slime

tyhambone

Anybody tried this product? I'm about totally against wildgame innovation products, but I'd like to know if anyone's had any luck with this.

From what I can tell from putting it out in 5 locations, DON'T WAST YOUR MONEY! They rubbed other trees and left the treated trees alone.

With all due respect to those of you that bought this..... Do you really have to ask if it works? ITS NEON GREEN for one, and like others have said look who is promoting the crap and how much of the stuff this company or its promoters puts out has ever worked.

I bought some put it out, no bucks touched it. All it is is salt, I went ahead and tried a dab on my finger and its pure salt. I will say that does lick the hell out of it but thats not what itw advertised for it.

So basically its buck jam with no fragrance and a diff color. Boy was I surprised when I put some of that on my finger thinking it would taste like apples, no sir pure salt.

BTW I did not buy the buck jam either, a buddy did even after we told him that it was junk.

gkempf said:
I bought some put it out, no bucks touched it. All it is is salt, I went ahead and tried a dab on my finger and its pure salt. I will say that does lick the hell out of it but thats not what itw advertised for it.

Oh Gkempf, I wish you wouldn't have done that. It has buck "excited sauce" in it.

"excited sauce"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Adding that to my dictionary for when I try to get the old lady in the mood.

Top Bottom