Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rut is not far enough away for me

duckaholic

I was playing softball today at our churches annual family camp weekend and I managed to break my collar bone. The doc says that I will be out of commission for the next 6-8 weeks depending if I have to get screws put in or not. I'm a little nervous because thats pushing it really close to the rut. That was the first thing I thought about when I heard the "crack". Hopefully I will be able to get my bow sighted in before then.

Sorry if this post has any mis-spellings, took me 30 minutes to type this.

Hey get a doctors note and shoot a x-bow if not healed up! Always a way to hunt the rut
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Always a way to hunt the rut
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Reminds me of when I watched Dwight S., of Bowhunting magazine, shoot a Utah moose with one arm holding the bow and the string pulled back with his TEETH due to roto cuff surgery.
Now that is determinination. Like I said heal up. Also get your teeth checked out for strength and get to practicing.
grin.gif

Just don't think this means I'm going to carry stuff around for you at work. And as far as any other deeds . . . you're on your own. By the way - get better soon.
smirk.gif

get better soon, and take it easy, dont damage your injury more by jumping the gun

Good Luck!!

Top Bottom