Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sad Story

Coyotes unload and hang around vehicles alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?????????? Hope the farmer enjoys the Indiana prison system!!!! :way:

Always know your target and what's beyond it. Crazy that anyone shoots at a sound. Very sad.

Sent using IW app

Whether you're hunting, traget practicing or, (in this case), just being and idiot, know what the heck you are shooting at and what's behind it!

I was hunting a week or so ago with the pastor of my church. I had shot a doe with my muzzleloader and still had one more tag. He said he would do a slow push at ten in the morning and make sure I knew what I was shooting at!! My father always told me to always make sure I knew what I was shooting at. How can someone mistake a person or a young man as anything other than that?!?!?!? It is very sad to see an article about this and my prayers and thoughts go out to the family!!

It says he shot into the woods at a noise he thought was yotes fighting I don't think he could see him .... doesn't make it right tho.

Mobile Cooter using IW

I've heard plenty of stories of guys shooting into sections and seeing what runs out.....now you know exactly what happens when they do this. You NEED to know exactly what your target is and beyond.

Very unfortunate story. I'm surprised the land owner didn't light up the truck too, it kinda looks like a effin unicorn!!!

That's horrible, reminds you how your daily gripes and troubles are nothing, couldn't imagine something like this happening but stuff this horrible could happen at any time.

Really? A coyote?

I think he probably fired a warning shot, but then made up the coyote story. I have heard of people firing warning shots when they suspect trespassing??

It happened to me when I was 11 years old we wandered a bit close to the psycho neighbors land and he shot a couple rounds above our head, frickin scared the crap out of us!! (he was loony!!)

Just really sad that people don't respect weapons and rounds more than they should.

Top Bottom