Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

SAE (for Agiculture Class)

outdoor

Hey! Well, I kinda need some help here. Okay I'm in agriscience class, and we are doing SAE program. Some of you guys have some knowledge of FFA and things like that and also SAE; for those of you who don't know SAE is Supervised Agiculture Exspirance(spelling). With that we have to pick a topic and keep records on it. My topic I picked was Whitetail Food Plots. With that I'm going think of a whole lot of food plots and keep track of them (trail camera). Well, I was wondering to help me get started is there kinda of band or something thats really really good to use. Or possible one that you don't think is all the great. For that is to keep which is good to use and also bad. Yes, it's kinda late for planting, but like mineral licks--differnt kinds ex.) Apple or Corn ect.

Thanks for the help in getting started!! Tyler

There is still time to plant 3 small plots comparing rye, wheat and oats.

Or salt, trace mineral salt and sheep mineral?

Just keep anything like that far away from where you might be hunting
smirk.gif

Yep! Thanks though! I talked to my Agriculture teacher, and he understands that I can't plant where Im hunting, and I was already aware of that. But thanks!

Top Bottom