Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Samantha's first buck

scout

My daughters first buck. After she shot her first deer during the youth season she was quick to say yes when I told her she could get an early MZ tag. She did'nt have alot of time available to hunt so we decided any buck would be the order of the day. We did actually pass one up this size. But she was down to only one more afternoon to hunt. She made another great shot. She sits very still and quiet, a pleasure to take hunting. I strapped the trail cam up on a scrape before we climbed into the stand and got to watch it capture three or four pics of this buck and a couple of another forky. I think it hooked her! Her buck is bigger than mine! I still have tomorrow morning though.
grin.gif
18Sam_s_1st_buck-med.jpg

Wow, she is a deer huntin' machine. Good job, and you are just starting to get the rewards for your time and effort. Wish more parents would take their kids hunting . . . or find something that kid loves to do.

Woo Hoo! Great job Samantha, your dad must be really proud of you! Congratulations, girl hunters rule!
smile.gif

Congratulations Sam! Best part is you enjoyed it and you're ready to go again. I think Scout and I can put together a nice little "deer hunting group" with the youths who are showing an interest. How much fun would that be?!!! Maggs

Top Bottom