Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Same trend.

Ought to be quite a few happy food plotters today.. This is a perfect rain in the east central part of the state. Started a little bit before 6 this morning and hasn't stopped yet. Light to medium all morning so far. I got my turnips/radishes/rape in the ground Tuesday after work. Oh happy day!

Ought to be quite a few happy food plotters today.. This is a perfect rain in the east central part of the state. Started a little bit before 6 this morning and hasn't stopped yet. Light to medium all morning so far. I got my turnips/radishes/rape in the ground Tuesday after work. Oh happy day!

Same on most of the western side of the state. We put ours in Wednesday and between yesterday afternoon and the overnight we had right at an inch since planting. Perfect :D

NWBuck

Put down my brassicas last night...right at an acre. Sure am loving the way the forecast turned out...even if the cool temps are bad for business :)

Put down my brassicas last night...right at an acre. Sure am loving the way the forecast turned out...even if the cool temps are bad for business :)

I spread brassica and radish mix just prior to a nice one inch rain in MN. Crops look great in areas that did not get drown out. Big crop coming

Top Bottom