Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sandy Hook information

It was pretty easy for conspiracy theorist to put this video together. On that tragic day the information or false information the media was putting out was horrible. But I do remember seeing on the news that the "bushmaster" was left in the trunk. I even had an argument with a coworker the day after the incident about it not being used. Well I knew that, the news reported it! Turns out the media was wrong and so was I. I found that to be a little odd.

I had a great aunt that was the second highest paid woman in the FBI under J. Edgar Hoover. She helped him write his memoirs. She told at a family dinner in the early 60s, If the American people knew what their own gov. were doing to their own people, they would run out into the streets and commit mass suicide. I dont know what she meant and I dont want to.

I have a personal friend who processed the crime scene. There is no conspiracy. The Media also reported he killed his Father in New Jersey and that he was with his brother during the shooting. On another note: two reporters were taken into custody by a CT. Game Wardem who took a perimeter positon behind the School in the woods. These idiots were sneaking in to get vidoe footage. I hope the $hit themselves.

Top Bottom