Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sarah Palin!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gladiator</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Musky Hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's see:
Pro Choice
Pro gun
Pro hunting
Pro millitary

Anti taxes
Anti corruption
Anti pork barrel

The lady has attention and vote</div></div>

Am I mistaken, but isn't she Pro Life???

Doesn't she have 5 children, one with Down Syndrome which she chose to keep?

I have a hard time voting pro choice, in that my wife is pregnant with our first child and is only 19 weeks along. I have woken up crying (sorry, not trying to be a wimp) thinking that the child was miscarried somehow, only to realize it was a dream. Thank God it was only a dream; I can't imagine how someone feels after taking a life that isn't their own... </div></div>

Sorry, I was distracted while typing me post. She is VERY Pro life!(what I meant to type) She was told early in her pregnancy that her son would be a Down syndrom baby, she would not even think about aborting him.

The Libs are reeling.............
1471.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Plus the obvious...SHE'S PRETTY HOT!!!!
</div></div>

Atta boy Dana, I knew you of all people wouldn't overlook that asset.

Lets see here...

A war hero and former POW teamed with a hot, hunting/fishing gal from Alaska who is Pro-Everything that gets guys like you and me excited. If that ain't American, I'll kiss your @$$.

Read an AP story today that describes her guv's office in Alaska. The skin of a grizzly her dad shot is draped over a sofa there. How cool is THAT?

Right on Seth!

My vote has definately been determined!!!!

before this past weekend it was Chuck Norris....
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Palin, 44, married her high school boyfriend, Todd Palin, in 1988. He's an oil production operator on Alaska's North Slope." </div></div>

AHHH, According to every news station in the US this week, He is a Commercial fisherman.

McCain sucks BUT this eases the pain a bit for me. Obama would be a DISASTER.
I actually talked to Romney for about 2-3 minutes about hunting and guns, I wish he was the candidate.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NEIOWAARCHER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Palin, 44, married her high school boyfriend, Todd Palin, in 1988. He's an oil production operator on Alaska's North Slope." </div></div>

AHHH, According to every news station in the US this week, He is a Commercial fisherman. </div></div>

from what I understand, He fishes during season and works the oil fields the rest of the year. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

OH OH, her 17 year old daughter is 5 months pregnant. Nuptials are being planned. So much for vetting.

The 'Bonker

Shes great, but all the things that have happened over the last 8 years, makes it real difficult to elect another republican. I am as diehard as all of you over the 2nd ammendment, hunting and all the shooting sports, but I also have a family of 5 to support and worry about, and I dont know how much more of the republicans I can take only to secure my gun rights, I dont see anything else they have done for me. I am very undecided at this point, but the last thing I want is 4 or 8 more years of the Bush regime.It seems thats what we would have with McCain.Convince me otherwise.

duck29, I kinda have the same feeling, but what does Obama have to offer? The guys gives me the creeps, he can't answer a question, and his remark about "that question is over my pay grade" really makes me wonder about him. He my be the freakin president, no question is "over your pay grade".

I really wanted to like him when he started running. I can find nothing about him and what he says that I like.

One thing that I like about McCain and Palin is, that they stand up and stand behind on what they feel is right. Everyone may not agree with what they think is right, but at least they stand up for it. Obama on the other hand wants to try and please everyone.

The president can only do so much. I am not trying to say the Bush has done such a great job, the fact is he has not, especially fiscally, he goes against what being a consevative means, Big government!!.

I wish people would take the time to investigate the issues instead of listening to what others have to say, if after you do that and you still feel that Obama is the guy for you then great, by all means that is what America is about.

Lets not forget that the Democratic controlled congress has a much lower approval rating than Bush. Just food for thought.

When people ask what their govt can do for them I get nervous. I would rather the govt get out of the way and allow me to do the best I can to take care of myself.

Bush won reelection primarily because things were going pretty well economically. But in that election we got a congress controled by liberals for his second term... and the economy started to spiral, and the president got the blame for it.

Do the math.

And before you cast stones at me, I'm a person who comes form a long line of democrats (my grandfather was in congress as a democrat) who took a long time to really analyze things and slowly began to change. I still say I didn't leave the party, the party left me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: walley250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When people ask what their govt can do for them I get nervous. I would rather the govt get out of the way and allow me to do the best I can to take care of myself.
</div></div>
I agree 100%.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duck29</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shes great, but all the things that have happened over the last 8 years, makes it real difficult to elect another republican. I am as diehard as all of you over the 2nd ammendment, hunting and all the shooting sports, but I also have a family of 5 to support and worry about, and I dont know how much more of the republicans I can take only to secure my gun rights, I dont see anything else they have done for me. I am very undecided at this point, but the last thing I want is 4 or 8 more years of the Bush regime.It seems thats what we would have with McCain.Convince me otherwise. </div></div>

Duck29, I agree with what some others have posted here as far as the congress pulling the strings and the president gets the blame or credit which ever it may be. I think you need to realize what Obama has said outright #1 he will repeal the Bush tax credits (With your family of 5 that's what $2500 out of your pocket). #2 he plans on making government bigger and lowering the deficit. The ONLY way you can do that is raise taxes.
I will vote for republican, not because I think McCain is the best person for the job. Because politics has turn in to a team competition and I believe more of what the republicans stand for. Until there is a conservative party, I’ll vote republican.
I suggest you do your own research, make your own decisions and then go vote. The web has lots of info; right, left, even clear out there somewhere. Everyone needs to have more then one source of info or you will have a slated view of the world. JMO

Top Bottom