Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Saturday's Hunt

Congrats on a beautiful buck. And I am impressed almost beyond words with your hard work to hunt and photograph these deer. No one deserves a buck of that caliber more than you do - great job !!

Speechless!!! Awesome Buck!!! Congrats to you. Seeing him Thursday, I bet you were itching to get back out there. Way to stay after him!!!! Tough to top that big boy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very impressive! Congratulations!

Like Dor, I missed your photography. Looks like you've been busy though. </div></div>

What he said! Way to go!!

hoofline.gif

Fantastic buck Jack, what a bruiser, that whitetail has it all. Congrats my friend.
clap.gif
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I hope to get to see that deer someday. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; Join now and you are automatically entered into the 2008 Big Buck Contest!

11.jpg

Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.

Top Bottom