Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Savage Muzzleloader

Skillet

I am looking to buy a stainless savage ml II muzzleloader and was wondering if anyone has one they are wanting to sell or knows of anyone that would be will to sell. Any help would be appreciated Thanks!

Good luck! I spent a better part of 3 weeks searching around and the best I could do was bid on a couple used ones on Gunbroker, which ended up going for probably 30-40% over new MSRP, as USED GUNS!

I know they are really tough to come by. I don't even see them listed on their website anymore. Wonder if they quit making them.

ya i heard that they quit making them due to liabilities. Heard they have had guys loading high power rifle powder in them like its pyrodex instead of only putting like 40 grains in like recommended. Most of them i have seen are from $800 to $1000

I have a accu-trigger stainless that shoots great that I would sell for 900.00 in a second.

Well that sucks. Naturally the only one on their last run is the ugliest one they got. I wish they would have had at bare minimum stainless barrel. Oh well I guess.

ya i would have thought they would make atleast some stainless ones instead of all blued. Do you think they will be the same price as always or will they bump the price?

The price is $565 correct if I am reading the article correct. Actually lower than before I believe. I would love to pick up one of those in stainless with a thumbhole wood stock.

ya i read the article and that is the right price. ya the stainless with a thumbhole stock is a really pretty gun and im disappointed they arent making them again.

There is always the lineup of Knight rifles just coming out if you want a pretty gun!

I'm kind of bummed too that they are only offering this combo. I'm already half tempted to get one but if they were offering a stainless/laminate, my order would have already been sent!

Turns out they are making other combinations, so I would assume that would mean the stainless/laminate version as well. The site I referenced is only offering the blue/composite though, that's why I was confusd. There isn't a whole lot of information out there yet on the upcoming production, so if you wanted to know for sure, I would call Savage's customer service during business hours and clarify. I'll be putting a call in!!

I found a used one a few days ago and it wasn't cheap. I've got a knight long range hunter that i would let go if anyone's looking

I want one bad know they are gone I'm guessing there will be another......
ML III. I may be crazy but I will roll the dice.

I have located a small stock of brand new Savage Muzzleloaders
#19184S - SAV Model 10MLBT-II .50 Caliber Muzzleloader with AccuTrigger 24 Inch Blued Barrel Laminate Thumbhole Stock

Save has stopped production of all their Muzzleloaders and there are no plans for a new one. They showed weak profits from it and the numbers rule. This distributor of mine bought out what is supposedly the very last stock.

Send me a PM if interested - this supply won't last long.

Top Bottom