Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Saw this one in the local paper

mphenk5

Not a great picture, but it is one heck of a buck, so i thought i would share.
4016paper.jpg

Sean, I read it too. It was the Rockford Register Star, Sunday edition. It said something like "15 points with two forked browtines and three broken droptines, shot opening weekend in JoDaviess co." Didn't really give too much of a story. I am sure it was shot with a mossberg pump with a bead during a drive with three types of mismatched slugs, meanwhile some poor sap has been logging 200 hours in the stand and has multiple trail camera pictures, hoping to put a bow tag on it. Actually I shouldn't say things like that because I don't know. It just seems to happen that way more often than not. Either way it is a great deer.

He actually has awesome G-4's. It is hard to tell in the scanned pictures but what you see on his left that looks like a froked g-3 is actually two seperate points. and he has a typical ten point frame. The picture in the paper showed it a little clearer. The thing is huge.

It was joke huntcrazy, seeing how the g4's look to me to be over 10" I thought I'd make a smart crack, guess it wasn't.
confused.gif

Cheese and Rice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shocked.gif

That thing is a pig.
Oh and huntcrazy that is why they call it hunting. Probably was a guy bowhunting that all year and guess what and he probably led the drive and posted himself in the correct spot and the guy performing the drive got him. Hmmmmm

Oh and happy birthday also.

I need to go,,,,Oops.That thing is just huge.The length is just incredible.

I hope I am that guy with the 3 different types of slugs n tru glo bead with my remington
grin.gif

Just checked back in and must say I laughed my a** off Caleb, I think you hit the nail on the head. But oh wait...really you shouldn't say something like that....well it is your birthday so i guess we can let it slide!

Happy Birthday Bud!
beerchug.gif

Sean- didn't mean to leave you guessing this morning, but I didn't have time to come up with a believable enough of a story of how the deer came off of your stompin grounds.
grin.gif

Well boys its been awhile since I have checked this site out, and to tell you the truth you will be seeing a nice buck taking by me within the next two weeks. Mark my word!!

Top Bottom