Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Scent Blocker Clothing

What do you think would be better with the price of the jacket and pants?

• Scentblocker Outfitter Series...Around $400

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Scentblocker Dream Season..Around $300

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Scentblocker Pro Dream Season..Around $600

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Don't waste your money

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shedhunter93

PMA Member
I been looking at scent blocker clothing and was wondering what would be a good choice. I was looking at the Scent blocker Outfitter Series but I am not sure.. Any suggestions?

I don't want to deter you from your purchase, but I'm not familiar with scent blocker clothing. I personally think you'd be better off buying a scent blocker or scent lok base layer and then get a good set of warm outerwear like gray wolf woolens.

Do a search on the forums regarding what people think of carbon based clothing. The general attitude is a negative towards them. There are alot of threads on scent and carbon clothing and such.

not gonna get into the "is carbon clothing worth it" discussion, but I have owned a pair a scent blocker dream season pants in the past. To say the least, unless they have greatly improved the quality of stitching, etc I would steer clear of them. The pair I had barely made it a season. I ended up having to sew quite a few seams and then got rid them 1/2 way through the second season.

ya it seems for some people the scent blocker stuff works great and for others its terrible, but I am not sure about buying the scent blocker stuff.

but I have owned a pair a scent blocker dream season pants in the past. To say the least, unless they have greatly improved the quality of stitching, etc I would steer clear of them

You should have went with the "pro" silly. Double the price, must be double the pants.:drink2:

I got a dream season suit a few years back just cuz it was on sale and I liked the quietness of the material used.....believe me, they're not even worth the sale price. Stitching is terrible and the cloth is so thin that twigs will rip it.
My dad picked up one of the bone collector(or whatever its called) outfits on sale this fall on the way to ND cuz he liked the lighter pattern, well, it was returned on the way back through due to it falling apart the first time he wore it.

....just my opinion though!

JMO...skip the carbon altogether and go with a high quality garment instead. The price range you've listed gives you great options.

You want some super nice, high quality clothing, and priced right...Predator came out with their deception and Fall Gray in Fleece this year. Pants, coats, are approx $85 each, and their Fleece Beanie, and face mask are awesome. Buy that other stuff you are talking about if you like the clothing...as far as the carbon in it....

snakeoilpromotions.jpg

snake-oil.jpg

Top Bottom