Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

scent blocker outfitters jacket

I just returned my dream season scent blocker clothing due to the zippers being junk. I replaced them with the outfitters series jacket and pants. does anyone else own these and what do you think of them? I loved the dream season stuff it was extremely quiet. but can't afford to buy new stuff every year when the zippers go out of them. my question is "is the outfitters series just as quiet when its cold outside?"

thanks in advance.

I've had zippers break on hunting coats & jackets and just had the zippers replaced by a taylor. Costs about $25- cheaper than a new coat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: browninggold9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've had zippers break on hunting coats & jackets and just had the zippers replaced by a taylor. Costs about $25- cheaper than a new coat. </div></div>I have done the same thing even on gun cases.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gobblechaser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just returned my dream season scent blocker clothing due to the zippers being junk. </div></div>

Had my dream season suit two years now and you are correct - the zippers are junk. I just broke the main zipper on the jacket. What's their return policy? Do you have to go through Robinson Outdoors??? I'm sure I don't have my receipt.

The zippers are my only complaint though. It's very quiet and otherwise durable. I like the idea of using a taylor to replace them. Thanks for the tip!

I returned the outfitter jacket ....I thought it was noisy even after washing.

I replaced the zipper on my dream season suit, overall the suit is quiet but teh construction less than durable..nnot worth the money IMO

well I'm taking back the outfitters jacket that I got when i returned my dream season jacket. I'm getting the dream season back and replacing the zipper.

When I called robinsons and told them, they gave me 2 options
1. take the stuff back to where I bought them for an exchange.
(note) if they will take them back.

2. robinsons will send me a new zipper and i can have a tailor replace it. (note) they only have a limited supply of jacket zippers only.

I use the Scentblocker Suits religously! I own 4-ultralite Suits, 2-Pro Hunter Suits, 1-Outfitter Suit and 1-Discorery Suit. I also have head covers and gloves for each suit.

I have never tried the lighter dream season suits. My only issue has been that most of their products are for warmer weather. I need some suits for the colder/windier days.

With all this product, I have never had any issues wiht the zippers. I love the stuff and won't hunt without it. On fact, I won't let anyone hunt with me unless they are wearing it as well.

Good Luck!

Top Bottom