Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Scent control

Just ordered one.....kidding.
grin.gif

But someone will, man alive there are a million gadgets out there.
crazy.gif

The ozone indoor air purifier craze swept through my work place. The minute I walk into a room with one, I can immediately smell it. Do you think a whitetail could smell it?
crazy.gif
Granted, in an outdoor environment, the ozone concentration would be much less.

Here is what the EPA had to say about indoor ozone generators. Basically, for them to be effective, unsafe/unhealthy levels of ozone need to be generated. Not sure I want to sit next to an ozone generator all day!

I'm currently working on a home-made device that would create a "black-hole" in around the hunter so that he could time travel back to the moment before a winded him to get the extra time sometimes needed to get that shot. Of-course, like Carbon Clothing you will just have to take my word for it that it works... Price is $134.00 and can be purchased at www.marketingbs.com.... I think it will change the way people hunt!

Like you I am working on a way so that a person no longer has to do any work or have any skills to consistantly kill big deer. There for there will no longer be any significance in big deer. some tried to copy my work years ago. They called it "high fence." But I will have it perfected in about a year or so. But only the rich will be able to afford it. Sorry average joe...

Wow!!!! How times change!!! When I originally posted this thread over 4 years ago, it is obvious from lack of responses, what folks thought.:rolleyes: Times sure changed.

I'm currently working on a home-made device that would create a "black-hole" in around the hunter so that he could time travel back to the moment before a winded him to get the extra time sometimes needed to get that shot. Of-course, like Carbon Clothing you will just have to take my word for it that it works... Price is $134.00 and can be purchased at www.marketingbs.com.... I think it will change the way people hunt!

LOL seems a bit ironic

I don't plan on owning one. Seems unethical to me and takes out a huge part of the challenge of hunting.

Todd, you seem to have flip-flopped.

I can't get to the stand without forgetting something now. Can't see adding more stuff unless it's small and can stay in my back pack.

Given the recent topic of Ozonics coming up, again, I thought this was funny. I haven't tried Ozonics so I don't have an opinion, other than it seems far-fetched. Obviously Todd had a change of opinion. Any reason for that change Todd?

No offense but this would be/is my exact statement right now. I don't really feel like spending $400 to be proven wrong tho either. If you feel like sending me a test unit to be proven wrong I'd gladly test it out.

Given the recent topic of Ozonics coming up, again, I thought this was funny. I haven't tried Ozonics so I don't have an opinion, other than it seems far-fetched. Obviously Todd had a change of opinion. Any reason for that change Todd?

No offense but this would be/is my exact statement right now. I don't really feel like spending $400 to be proven wrong tho either. If you feel like sending me a test unit to be proven wrong I'd gladly test it out.

5846-alarmed-popcorn-smiley.png

Funny how are a person's opinion can change when they find out they can make a profit selling snake oil.

Why invent a black hole machine when somebody else did it for you? Between the ozonics and the electromagnetic containment system the deer don't stand a chance!

Ozonics, whether it works or not, it isn't for me.

Regarding Todd...he has the right to change his mind doesn't he?

He certainly does, and I'm not saying he shouldn't be allowed to. I just thought it was ironic that his initial thought of ozonics was probably the same as everyone elses. It's just "marketing bs".

My question to Todd was simply what made him change his mind? Hopefully it was independent product testing and not being on their pro-staff.

In my mind it's no different than scent sprays or carbon clothing. I personally believe I've had better luck with my scentblocker suit than my old walmart camo. Obviously Todd would disagree with me on that subject too. To each their own.

Top Bottom