Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Scent Killer Recipe

Dewy

I was checking out my bookmarks and realized that my link to the "scent killer recipe" had gone bad. Does anyone out there have the working link? I am wanting to mix up a batch for late archery hunting.
Thanks,
Dewy

BINGO!!!! Thanks for the help JNRBRONC.
bow.gif

dewy

I made some up one time and didnt like it at all. I've just started playing the wind all the time and have been a lot more successful. I was just courious if you guys trusted this.

Does anybody know if Ghost is ruined by freezing? I bet my bottle froze in the garage recently.

What don't you like about it gundog?
confused.gif

I think all of us try play the wind as much as possible but scent elimination is still key when deer come from unexpected directions or when that wary old buck is circling down wind of a rattling sequence. I have gone through a pile of product this year and am looking for a more affordable solution. If not for my clothing at least for my pack and my equipment as I pack in my stand for nearly every hunt. Spraying down everything consumes a bunch of material in a short time.

Top Bottom