Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Scent Loc Con't

sp69

PMA Member
The questioning of carbon suits actually working has me fascinated. To think that a consumer as honest as us could be duped by bad technical info doesn't seem unrealistic.

There have been some great posts to the topic and I have one question for Vman based on the following info he provided.

>>I feel that after an hour or two out >>of the dryer the carbon (is already >>spent) has absorbed everything that >>it could. We also analyzed many >charcoal tubes and did some studies >>ourselves and came up with whatever >>they were exposed to the first 30 >>minutes would show at high >>concentrations and any exposures >>after that would be nearly nondetect.

My question is why not expose your carbon suit to a scent such as earth scent after heat treatment. It seems it would absorb that the earth scent odor which I assume would be beneficial. Is it possible the earth sscent then would absord into the carbon and cover all human odor?
Thanks
sp69

SP

Top Bottom