Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

scope for muzzleloader

Stu

I just bought a Knight DISC muzzleloader that has the Leupold quick release scope mounts on it. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a scope that I could put on it. Any thoughts, ideas, opinions would be greatly appreciated!!!

something relatively low powered. like a 1.5x4. i like scopes with the circle in the crosshairs, makes it real easy to get in on a deer running through the timber

Red dot all the way. You can get everything from a disposable BSA to a high dollar Leup. to match the rings. Get a big one though (42mm +) or you may as well go with a "catseye" lighted reticle. The Dots are great for open field runners. Enjoy.

edited for mm correction.

I take it they are 1" rings. Millett makes a very good red dot (1" tube) with 5 year warranty.
That reminds me. I could have killed a nice 8pt with the Encore pistol early one morning this year had I put the Millet from my Mark II on it instead of the Burris 2X. HUMMMM Guess I'll just buy another!
doah.gif

Top Bottom