Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Scope On TC Encore

[ QUOTE ]
You can get a real nice Leupold for that money, for the money you cant beat them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. Leupolds are all I use, and I have the 2x7 on my Encore.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You can get a real nice Leupold for that money, for the money you cant beat them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. Leupolds are all I use, and I have the 2x7 on my Encore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Got a 2x7 on my omega.

[ QUOTE ]
Wat power would be the best also?

[/ QUOTE ]

either a 2x7x33 or if you want something to really gather the light get a 3x9x40.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What he said.

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, im leaning toward the Burris Fulfield II
3x9

[/ QUOTE ]Watch for package deals on the Burris Fulfield II if that is what you want. I have a couple on assault rifles and they are a great scope. I got a free spotting scope with mine. Mine are 4.5 X 14 but I believe there are package deals for 3X9's too where you get something free for buying them. Go to midwayusa.com or check with Sportsmans as Sportsmans is where I bought mine and got the free scopes attached to the package.

Well im having a hard time finding the Encore Pro Hunter In the Thumbhole and realtree. Anybody know who has them in stock?

The best your budget affords. Nothing more powerful than a 3X9 IMO for an IA deer hunting muzzleloader. I put a Bushnell Elite 3X9 Firefly on my Optima Pro muzzleloader and couldn't be happier. One shot, once a year, I couldn't see dumping a bunch of $$ into a muzzleloader scope.

I have a leupold varix II on my muzzleloader and couldn't be happier. It is a 3x9x40 as well, goodluck.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
One shot, once a year, I couldn't see dumping a bunch of $$ into a muzzleloader scope.

[/ QUOTE ]

What, no nannys with it in the late muzzle loader season?

Bushnell Elite is a hell of a scope and a lifetime warranty. I put one on my .500 S&W and I have shot several hundred rounds through that gun. The scope performs flawlessly.
500swpp5.jpg

Anybody try that new Nikon scope designed specifically for the Encore muzzleloader? Has the BDC reticle so you don't have to try and guess for bullet drop. I think that's a great idea.

Top Bottom