Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Score and Age

Booner

Just curious to what you guys think "bullet" scores, and how old he is. IMO he is 4.5 plus. I've watched him grow all summer, he shows up on the cards every time i pull a card it seems like he's there. He's got awesome brows good mass, and awesome character. He's definitely a very cool deer that pry won't get the pass if he walks by.

nwzmh2.jpg

szh0k6.jpg

Nice looking buck but I don't think he will score well.He will be scored as a 6 point typical and its really hard to get a lot out of a 3x3.He looks much better with the extra stuff aound the bases than he will score.

Ya I figured him around 135 gross because of all the trash. I believe him to be an old warrior, some other pictures show some scars on his back and neck. I've probably got over 100 pictures of this deer alone and he is definitely no 3.5. He's got all the traits of an old deer, trashy bases, saggy belly, you can start to see his rips and hips, broad shoulders.

Top Bottom