Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Score?

S

swampwright

12871-sep_1st_047_original.jpg
12871-sep_1st_100_original.jpg

With that many tines (although short) and some beams that go out to his nose, I think you'll get in the 150's with him...

With that many tines (although short) and some beams that go out to his nose, I think you'll get in the 150's with him...

I agree, looks like he has something going on with his brows too...some extras or splits. Could be an extra 10 inches right there. Can't tell from those pics

yikes, that thing is going to be huge next year. However I would have a hell of a time not shooting him this year. I would put him around 145-150

He's thick and lots of points, I'd say 150 with the help of his main beams. And as Falck said, the deer in the background of that first picture(I think it is a deer anyways) looks to be a hammer.

He might hit 150. I agree with him being a young deer. I would pass if he was on my farm. I belive he is a 200 incher in the making!

Yea its going to be hard passing up that deer. The one in the back ground is a pig! I have pictures of half of him and a ton of pictures earlier in the year. Last year he was a good deer but needed a year or two, this year hes looking good. The picture under my name is that deer from last year.

Top Bottom