Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Scored Yesterday

Must_Hunt

PMA Member
Yesterday morning I went to my stand and didn't really like the way the wind was, decided at 7:30 to switch stands. I had to drive about 3 miles to the north side of the property and got settled in the second stand at 8:10. Five minutes later three does brought a big heavy ten pointer by my stand at 15 yards. A double lung shot and seventy yards later he was dead. I had an official scorer stop by my house later that day and he green scored the buck at 176" gross. The buck is only 16 4/8" wide but he carries about six inches of girth out his main beams.

Just wanted to share it with everyone, and hope everyone out there shoots the buck their after. I have passed deer for 2 years because they weren't the calibur of deer that I wanted to shoot, I wondered if I was doing the right thing but now I know it was all worth it.

Good Luck,

Must_Hunt

congratulations, thats great!!! would love to see some pics of that bad boy!!
applause.gif

I need Pics!!! I'm dying here at work, serves me right for using up all of vacation earlier this year.

Sound's like a great buck.The only way deer grow big rack's is by letting them age.Great thing to do and it sound's like you deserved this awsome deer!!
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom