Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Scores on a couple MN bucks???

Hey guys, just curious as to what you would guess the scores of these two bucks are...I know, I know, this again!!!!

I am pretty sure this buck is 5.5 yr old as we have had pics of his for the past 3 years and I also found one of his sheds as a 3.5 yr old (after scoring that I estimated him at 147" as 3.5 yr old).

picture.php
picture.php

Here is another buck that I don't believe I have any history of...thanks to snow and 3 acres of standing corn and 3 acres of standing beans! I was out bowhunting last night and watched him come into one of our bean fields with about 5 minutes left of shooting light. Going back after him tonight!

picture.php

Any guesses on scores? Just curious...thanks guys.

-Mark

I'd put the first one between 155 and 158 and the second right around the 150 mark depending on mass. Possibly a little lower if he is not as thick as he appears.

No doubt, first buck gross 160+ all day, second buck i would say 152ish. great bucks, both should be hammers next year!

I put the second buck down (stick and string) tonight with 10 minutes of shooting light left. He was just about to step into one of our standing bean plots and I flew the slick trick magnum at him from 24 yards. Unreal! Words cannot express How fortunate I feel right now. And to make things even better, my dad arrowed a really nice one as well! We are going to find them shortly. Hopefully pics to follow!

mnshedhunter said:
No doubt, first buck gross 160+ all day, second buck i would say 152ish. great bucks, both should be hammers next year!

I agree with this guy, maybe a little bigger on the 2nd buck

congrats

And the more I see these pictures (trail cams) and then see a harvest photo I'm usually surprised how far people can be off when judging trail cam photos - put me in that bunch to. Who thought this guys buck almost hit 170"? It's so hard without the aide of anything to compare the picture to. One thing I've noticed is that if a buck appears to have good mass in a trail cam he no doubt does.

Anyway, heck of a story here, great animals!

Top Bottom