Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Scoring Question

doublerack

I know nothing about this subject so I'm hoping someone can help me out.
This post may be harder to write than it is to follow, but here goes....
I found a really nice 3 pt shed this weekend, but it brought up a few questions I can't figure out the answers to and thought someone on here could give some insight.
1st, if you're scoring a shed that happens to be a 3 pt (as mine was) however it's not your typical 3pt side. It would have been a 4pt, but it just didn't grow a brow tine. My question is, is what you normally consider the G2 now considered the G1?
2nd, if you scoring a rack that has no brows, (not broken, just not grown) are normal G2's considered G1's?
For both scenarios, do you still take the 3rd circumference measurement and multiply it X 2 to get your 4th measurement?
3rd, if one side has a brow, the other side just didn't grow a brow, do you subtract the difference of brow from the overall score, or subtract the brow from the other sides 1st antler?

now... I'm just going to stop before I get ahead of myself and make this any more confusing than it is....

Top Bottom