Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Scrape Cams 2&3

CurtisWalker

To keep the scrapes separated from my annual scrape I am putting the two new locations in this thread. Last week we noticed a few scrapes popping up on the property we were hanging stands so we decided to put two cams out on the property to see what we could catch on cam. A lot of people say it's only young bucks this time a year but this buck was the only buck on cam.

Last edited:
Nice looking bucks! Making me want to drive home today and check our cams again and see if our scrapes have opened up at all

Finally got around to check these two cams last night at 7:30. Scrape Cam Two seemed to have a lot of activity around it but had nothing on the Scrape Cam Three.

Neat photo of the sky:

This is a buck we call Titus and has some awesome potential as a 3.5 yo deer (also had a series of him chasing a doe)

Also the buck we call Wide Load continues to show up:

This deer doesn't have a name yet however we is a great looking up and comer and always takes good photos:

Few little guys:

This is a new buck we believe however I'll post pics on another thread and see what everyone thinks when comparing two deer:

Last edited:
Awesome pictures. I finally got some scrape cams set up.

Also If I'm not mistaken, your the guy that was in a hunting contest with me on a huntingnet in 2012. Glad to see based on the avatar you got a big one since!

Top Bottom