Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Scrape / Rub Lines This Weekend?

jboswell

It is a week before I have sat my stands on scrape lines (have a few that open up almost every year). With the cooler weather I am wondering if it is worth a sit this weekend? What do you guys think? Too early? Morning / Evening?

I have noticed only one natural scrape being worked so far, which is one that is used annually. A couple others have not been touched, but I'm not sure when they tend to start to use these. I haven't walked thru the heavier timber much tho as I'm trying not to disturb things too much.

But I would think that if they are starting to be more active like others are saying, and these stands are in good travel spots, then it wouldn't hurt to give them a try.

Everg buck I have hitting the scrapes are either 2 hours after dark or 2 hours before light.

Last edited:
i have 2 within 35yds of my stand that have popped up within the last week and half. another within 75 that has been getting worked for about 3. trail cameras have been getting hardly any pics tho the last 2 weeks

Top Bottom