Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Screen Names

I have a wife that lets me hunt all fall and winter and play golf and fish all spring and summer! That makes me just lucky.
grin.gif
grin.gif

I lived and hunted and trapped in Iowa most of my life before moving to Minnesota in '01.

I started coming here about ten years ago (wow!), I think it was '98. I still call myself Iowa1 because Iowa is #1 in my book and always will be for many reasons. Like they say you can take the boy out of Iowa but you can't take the Iowa out of the boy.

Slow and steady get's it done.

turtl is a form of turt-l-shell, which has been my online name since the early 90's when "online" started.

From Kansas and I shoot a Q2, when I finally wear the thing out I don't know what I'll do!

Doubleaarchery is my local archery shop!
The name came about strangely, but now is hopefully here to stay!!

A long time ago, I used to be on here as BUCKNUT, but I lost the info and had changed my email, so I had to restart, and am dang glad I got back on!!

The location where I enjoy many glorious fall days in a tree stand!

nickname (which is my first initial and part of my last name) and my high school football #

I like hunting Deer, ducks, geese, doves,pigeons, crows, pheasants, quail, coyotes, bow fishing. It was hard to find a name that covered all of my hobbies but WHACKIN and STACKIN is common to all, thus the name...
grin.gif

Name says it all.
I am a "special" one that can hunt with a crossbow so im a XBOW HNTR
grin.gif

been kind of keeping my mouth shut about it since most think its cheating and shouldnt used but its all good
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I love LARGE caliber handguns. My nickname used to be "Sunshine" at a factory I used to work at because I was always smiling. I had a lot of friends there.

[/ QUOTE ]
Whats your biggest brother. I have a .460 mag and a .500 Smith and Wesson.They are going to Alaska with me on my 50th b'day.(Moose)
Oh, I live in Okla. but am a true blue Hawkeye fan.

My father and his buddies called me it as my C.B. handle as a child because I could never sit still. Now we call my 7month old daughter that. I wonder were she gets it?
smirk.gif

Old EMS nickname. I'd tell you how I got it but the statute of limitations has not run out yet. And probably never will.

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom